Wild Bird Competition 2021 | Terms & Conditions. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Promoter: Wilko Digital Limited (Wilko), JK House Roebuck Way, Manton Wood, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3EG (company number 11100381)
- Entrant: This competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom and individuals aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Wilko or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, this competition is open to amateur photographers only and not open to professional photographers.
- Any personal data submitted will be generated and administered by the Promoter and its third-party supplier, Brazen Limited and by submitting your entry to the competition you agree to both parties storing and using your personal data for the purposes of administering the Prizes.
- Promotion Period: Each Entrant may enter the competition between 00.01am on 3rd January 2021 up until 23.59pm on 14th March 2021.
- Entry: Take a photograph of a Wild Bird in a garden or outdoor setting and e-mail one photograph along with contact details to email@example.com
- One entry is allowed per person.
- Email entries must be labelled with the entrant’s own name, address and telephone number and image file must be in a high-resolution JPEG format and 300 DPI and a minimum of 2MB.
- All photographs submitted must be the original work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of all relevant parties and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
a. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the competition, each Entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the promoter to incorporate any part or all of the submitted images in:
i. the 2022 Wilko Wild Bird calendar and
ii. any marketing materials used for publicity and/or promotion.
b. Photographs will be credited to the photographer at all times, however no royalties will be available for usage of the photographs.
c. Entrants are not able to approve any use of the imagery.
- Prizes: 12 winners will be selected to win the following prize bundle each:
1. £100 (one hundred pounds) Wilko gift card; and
2. Each winner’s photograph to be featured in the Wilko Wild Bird calendar 2022.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the competition closing date will be automatically entered into the competition. The winner(s) will be chosen from all eligible entries received.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified via e-mail from w/c Monday 15th March 2021
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of Winner Notification from w/c Monday 15th March 2021
- Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated. No cash alternatives will be available. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take any part of the gift card element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that part of the gift card element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
- By entering this promotion, you are opting in to automatically receive relevant emails from the promoter who, using the information you supplied under this promotion, may contact you on occasion to inform you of offers, products, or promotions we think you’ll be interested in. All emails will include an opt-out option in the footer of the email. Data will not be retained for longer than is reasonably necessary.
- Entries must be completed by the Entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
- Where the Promoter has reason to believe an entry is incorrect or invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners, remove an entrant or withhold or modify any prizes in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of the Promoter, any company associated with the Promoter or any brand or product associated with either the Promoter or any affiliate company of the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
- Proof of identity may be required in order to claim a prize this will be requested on an ‘as needed’ basis.
- Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- The results of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be requested to participate in any post-event publicity.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms at any time without notice.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. Entry to this promotion confirms your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of the promoter.
- This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.