As the end of the school year approaches, it’s a great time to take the opportunity to thank the teachers and teaching assistants who teach, inspire and guide our children throughout the school year. Let’s face it there has bound to have been a few ups and downs together with laughter and tears along the way. Teachers are such an important part of our children’s every day lives, helping to shape their minds and futures through their learning and overall school experience. What better way to show our appreciation than with a heart felt gift.
‘Love to learn’ home made gift
You will need:
- Love heart cookie cutters– £1.50
- Clear film wrap-75p (0338002)
- Ribbon – £1.00
- Printable label and recipe card (below)
- Simply print out the free recipe card and label here: ThankYouTag
- Place the cookie cutters on top of the recipe card
- Wrap in cellophane and attach the label
Alternatively you could:
- Add a gift card, we have a great range available in store, including our very own Wilko gift cards, simply click here to locate your nearest store
- Make a batch of biscuits up and include them for your teacher
- Use a jar and carefully layer the ingredients inside, attach the recipe card, cutter and label to the outside with rustic string or a gorgeous ribbon.