Space Saving Tips
- No need to keep the fluffy jumpers on show in summer! Use vacuum storage bags for your winter wear and spare bedding.
- Keep your bathroom looking fresh and clutter-free by finishing off old shampoos and toiletries, leaving only the essentials in a shower caddy.
- Use a memo-board in the home office instead of post-it notes to avoid those bits of paper going astray. For a real space-saving boost, install some shelving units to keep your desk clutter-free.
- Banish untidy work surfaces in the kitchen by organising your herbs and spices into an attractive spice rack and storing tea and coffee in some trendy containers.
- Temporary storage units are a great way to save space in the utility room, or a small clothes rail will help shirts stay crease-free until they’re put away
Click the image to view our storage and luggage section
Print this page