If you’re looking for a dish that’ll impress dinner guests and be a hit with the family, then our simple yet delicious lamb chops recipe is sure to get everyone around the table, and it doesn’t take long to prep or cook either.
How to cook Lamb Chops with Griddled Vegetables..
- 5 lamb chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped thyme
- 2 chopped courgettes
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 large bunch watercress
- 1 handful of pomegranate seeds
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
2. Season the lamb chops and then mix 2 tbsp of chopped thyme with 1 tbsp of olive oil and brush over the meat.
3. When the pan is hot, cook the chops for 7-8 minutes, turning them occasionally.
4. Stand the lamb chops up and griddle the fat for 1-2 minutes.
5. When cooked, remove them from the pan and cover with foil. Leave to rest for a few minutes.
6. Brush the remaining olive oil over the chopped vegetables and season.
7. Griddle for 2-3 minutes on each side until they are soft.
8. Dish up the vegetables and serve the lamb chops on a bed of watercress and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Now it’s time to tuck in and enjoy!
Head over to our kitchen and dining department to find all your cooking essentials. From oven-to-tableware to stylish cutlery an pots and pans, you’ll find everything you need to cook up a tasty treat at wilko.com