Whether it’s a kick-about with the kids or somewhere to soak up the sun, a luscious green lawn is a great place to chill out and have fun. However, keeping it in tip top shape can take a little work. Here are a few tips to help you avoid those weeds and bald patches and create a beautiful, hardwearing lawn that the whole family can enjoy.
How to get the perfect lawn
1. Mow it as often as you can – it gets the grass to grow back stronger and thicker and helps keep the weeds under control.
2. But don’t cut it too short – taller grass grows stronger and deeper roots.
3. Don’t cut it when it is damp or wet, this will compact the soil and choke the roots.
4. Feed it in early spring and again in summer if it starts to flag – but always follow the manufacturers instructions.
5. Mid-spring is also a good time to re-seed to cover up any bare patches.
Spread the love
The Aftercut Easy-Flo system makes getting the perfect green lawn easier than ever. Not only has been specifically designed to promote a more even consistent green growth, but the unique built-in spreader means applying it is incredibly easy too.
We’ve loads more ways to get a lust-worthy lawn in-store and online.