Whether it’s working too late or partying too hard, burning the candle at both ends will catch up with you. But fatigue isn’t just about feeling tired, it shows on your face too. So check out these tell-tale signs and discover how face care can help fight fatigue.
Dark circles and puffy eyes
Contrary to popular belief, dark circles around the eyes aren’t only caused by feeling tired. Look for a men’s eye roll on – a clever little product that helps make these shadows less noticeable by deflating the area around the eye. A decent night’s sleep goes a long way too!
Summer can be tough on skin. Replacing lost moisture is important to help keep skin looking alive and healthy. Invest in a moisturiser, you’ll ensure you’re ready to face anything.
Dull, grey looking skin is common among guys who deal with stress or who spend a lot of time staring at their computer screen. It can be easily sorted with regular exfoliation, using products such as a face scrub.
Overslept? Here are our tips for getting ready in a flash!
Overslept again? We’ve all been there. A missed alarm or hitting the snooze button too many times, with only five minutes to get out of the front door… you’ll have to learn how to multi-task. Quickly.
Check out our 5 handy tips, which may help you make that 9am meeting!
1. As soon as you wake, grab your shirt and hang it in the bathroom. The steam from when you shower will help get rid of the creases, and save time on ironing
2. Take a quick shower using an invigorating shower gel and shampoo to wake you up, so you’re fresh and ready to face the day
3. Towel dry your hair and leave the styling until you get to the office
4. Use a cordless electric razor while you are organising your things for the day, such as your phone, keys and wallet
5. Pop some Nivea For Men Rehydrating Moisturiser in your bag to refresh your face on the go, and your colleagues will be none the wiser!