Want some spooky decorations for your Halloween party? Make your own bewitching bunting – it’s easy and fun for the whole family!
You will need…
- Coloured card (black and orange is appropriately Halloween-y!)
- Sticky tape
- Decorations – try pompoms, felt, glitter, coloured pens, anything you can get your hands on really!
How to make…
5. When your bunting is stuck together (if using glue, make sure you leave time for it to dry), flip it over and begin to “bewitch” your bunting. Decorate it using glitter, paints, feathers, pens… the choice is yours! Again, leave to dry.
6. Your bunting is done! Hang in the windows or on the walls for a spookily bewitching addition to your Halloween party.
• Make your bunting in different shapes – try square, or round, or even try cutting out Halloween-y shapes like bats or pumpkins!
• Try using offcuts of fabric instead of card.