Please note that some of the below products may no longer be in stock. Visit our Christmas shop for more ideas!
It’s that time of year again… it seems like only yesterday the kids went back to school, you’ve still got pumpkins to clear from Halloween and Cliff Richard’s Mistletoe and Wine is playing faintly in the background! Bit early for Christmas isn’t it? Or is it?
What do you really want for Christmas? More time, more joy, and less stress? Then start getting organised now by buying gifts for friends and family. Christmas shopping needn’t be a last minute manic dash. Follow our five easy tips to a stress free Christmas gift shop, guaranteed to put a smile on everyone’s face:
1. Start a gift-list for friends and family and write down potential gifts and a rough amount of what you’re willing to spend on each.
2. Put Christmas gift money aside and start shopping in November before the Christmas shopping rush hits!
3. Keep an eye out for great deals like our Oral B Tri-Zone 600 (below, top left). Normally £49.99 but now £22.50! Perfect for Mum/Dad/brother/sister/boyfriend /girlfriend (Anyone who has a mouth and teeth!) Perfect gift to guarantee a bright smile on Christmas day. Or how about these great ideas?
Wilko Play wooden dolls’ house – Was £50 Now £35
L’Oreal Men Hydra Energetic wake-up kit – Was £15 Now £10
Wilko Hourglass Luxury cosmetics set – Was £12 Now £6
Nivea Pearl & Beauty Skin gift set – £6 – Assorted gifts 2 for £8
Wilko Mr poker set – £6 – Assorted gifts 2 for £8
4. Don’t forget to hide any gifts well away from potential peekers. Avoid clichéd places like under the bed. Our top suggestions are in your car boot, out of reach on top of the wardrobe or the bathroom (in a dry place preferably).
5. Relax and enjoy Christmas!
We’ve got plenty more fantastic gift ideas online and in-store – it’s never too early to start thinking Christmas! Keep an eye out on Wilko Life for more Christmas hints, tips, gift ideas and recipes coming up over the next few weeks.