With Easter this weekend, here’s something fun to do with the kids – create your own glam, glittery Easter eggs!
You will need…
How to make…
1.Put your different coloured glitters into separate bowls.
2. Using the double-sided tape, create some funky shapes on your eggs – spots, stripes, zigzags, anything goes!
3. Paint your eggs with the craft glue.
4. Roll them in your glitter (this can get messy!).
5. Once your eggs have dried, peel off the backing on the sticky-tape shapes.
6. Now, roll the eggs in a different-coloured glitter. It will only stick where the sticky-tape is!
7. Add some sticky gems for a really glitzy effect.
And there you have it!
Show off your glitzy eggs and have a cracking Easter!