TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Wilko Digital Ltd (Wilko)
2. This competition is open to residents of UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Wilko or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion. Please note this competition is open to amateur photographers only and not open to professional photographers.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 on 7th January 2018 and 23.59 on 31st March 2018.
4. To Enter: Take a photograph of a Wild Bird in a garden or outdoor setting and e-mail photograph along with contact details to WildBirdCompetition@wearebrazenpr.com
5. One entry per person.
6. The photograph entered must be taken by the entrant.
7. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image file must be in JPEG format and 300 DPI and a minimum of 2MB.
8. Entrants should include their own name, address and telephone number within the email.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of all relevant parties and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
11. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the promoter to feature any or all of the submitted images in the 2018 Wilko Wild Bird calendar and any marketing material used to promote the Wild Bird range.
12. Photographs will be credited to the photographer at all times, however no royalties will be available for usage of the photographs.
13. Entrants are not able to approve any use of the imagery.
14. Prizes: 12 winners will be selected to win the following prize bundle each:
a. £100 Wilko gift card
b. Photograph to be featured in Wilko Wild Bird calendar 2019
15. Winner Selection: All valid entries received at the end of the competition period will be entered into the competition. The judging will be complete within 30 days of the competition closing.
16. Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by e-mail by 14th April 2018 . The winners have 10 days to respond to initial notification confirming they wish to accept the prize, and failure to comply with this timeframe will result in disqualification of that winner and the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
17. Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of prize acceptance.
18. Prizes are non-transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated. No cash alternatives will be available. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
19. Entries must be completed by the entrant only. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial promotions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the entry process is prohibited.
20. Entry into the Wilko Wild Bird competition confirms your acceptance of their Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by the final decision(s) of the promoter.
21. Where the Promoter has reason to believe an entry is incorrect or invalid, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the entry.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winners, remove an entrant or withhold or modify any prizes in the event that there are reasonable grounds for believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of the Promoter, any company associated with the Promoter or any brand or product associated with either the Promoter or any affiliate company of the Promoter. The Promoter shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
23. Proof of identity may be required in order to claim a prize.
24. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. The promoter shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
25. The results of the promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Winners may be requested to participate in any post-event publicity.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
28. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
29. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
30. The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
31. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
32. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
33. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.